07 January 2011

Hot Irish Guys Vol. 3

Awwwwww yea!

Hot Irish Guys iz back! This one is continuing the previous theme, a big-legged, TDH, GAA player. It is a little bit controversial though as I'm not sure if this lad makes me a)nauseous or b)aroused. It may be a creepy mixture of both.

His name is Paul Galvin and he is a Kerry Gaelic Footballer..so far so hot riiiigh'?

He comes across as a bit of an arrogant tootie fruity but he has a deeee-licious Kerry accent which definatly puts him on my list (My former flattie was from Kerry <3)




He is 31 years old and a former teacher -former because he hit a kid in the face with a blackboard duster last year - kinda hot right? He has since left teaching (abviously) to become some kind of hot, Irish, clothes horse guy. He even writes a column for JOE.ie (even the way he says col-ume, NOM).



I can't find much about a female in his life, I'd say it's more a case of femalez, fair play to him.


Some homoerotic shit...just look at those legs


He's a bad boy - look at this rowdy shit!



Number 18, dammmnnn boy!

Ah, hot Irish guys. Nothin' like 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment