01 April 2011

Hot Irish Guys Vol. 4

And so it returnz! Hot Irish guiz all up in this shit!

Next on the Pussy Roll of Honour is proper Irish actor Michael Fassbender! Nommynomz.


He was born in Germanzland in 1977. His burfday is, wait for it...tomorrow! Aww, which makes him an Aries (Adventurous, enthusiastic, selfish and impatient). According to 'Look' magazine, this week he will feel invincible but some fuckers keep putting obstacles in his way..o relly. And according to this months 'Stellar', he should not give in to self-doubt. Also, Michael, don't be afraid to take a risk wit cho heart ai'gh brotha?



I have never seen this movie but from what I have been told it's effing creepy and thus I should not be putting up this video - but I likez it and I can (kinda) seperate actors from their characters. Except for Chuck Bass...to me, he'll always be Chuck Bass. Anyway lookit his nice shoulder-y shoulders and cheeky smile. Me likey.

So anywayz he does all sort of proper acting shit, he was in that 'Inglorious Bastards' shiz, neverr seen it. He was in Jane Eyre, neverr seen it. BUT, most importantly to me, he was in 'Hunger', which was a film made about the hunger striker Bobby Sands. If you don't know shit about this shame on yo ass! Look at this lazy link to wikipedia!


He was vair good in this.


So anyhooze, his love life is lil sketchy. He is dating Zoe Kravitz (wait, whut? I know...)but I can find NO photos of them together. It is soooo strange to me that there are MILLIONZ of heads obsessed with both these hotties but no papparazi has been all up in their shit taking photos of them heading into the pub/shop/church/whaterrr. They are co-stars in X-Men in case you were interested, I'm not, I prolly won't be going to see that either. I found out they were dating the same way many girls did, in Feburary Vogue. It's hot, I wanna see those bambino namsayin'? Hot kids.


There was some creepy incident in his past with an ex- who took out a restraining order and said he knocked her about and was a total piss-head and woke up in a puddle of his own piss. I'm not being funny but who has a boyfriend who HASN'T woken up in a puddle of his own piss??? It makes me think he MIGHT be the next Christian 'American-and-every-other-kind-of-'Psycho' Bale.


I like smokers. Just sayin'.... Oh he lives in London, in London Fields to be kinda exact (something else I learnt from the Vogue interview), in case any of you crazay bitches wanna go stalk him closer to home!

So yea, well done Michael Fassbender! You are one Hot Irish Guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment