02 April 2011

Hot Irish Guys Vol. 5

Oh haaa-aayy! It's back! The Pussy Loves Hot Irish Guys, a mere seventeen hours lata but this Irish Hottie, I just couldn't keep to mineselfs.

Niall 'Bressie' Breslin, singer and hottie of Irish band 'The Blizzards'.

He is oooonnne Irish ride. So anyway, born 24th October 1981 in Mullingar, Co. Westmeath (lets have a lil lol). He is a strapping young Scorpio! MY SIGN! MY SIGN! AGHHHH! Which makes this bitch emotional, powerful, passionate and intuitive (Aw hellz yez) but also jealous, secretive, moody and obsessive (whaterrr, all the good ones are crazy - holla!). This week is shaping up to be a tough one for us Scorpios, we need to keep our cool and also to unwind, but someone is going to help us out when we most need it - thanks brotha!

Naill Breslin is SIX FOOT SIX INCHES, DO NOT ADJUST YO SCREENS, THIS IS NOT A DRILL and a muscly 16 stone. Ohhh haaa-aaayy, you gotta girl? You want one? The only problem is he has a penchant for bent mutton-chops.

Namsayin'?? This will just neverrr catch on.

Yea, so, he went to UCD (my alma mater Oh hai) on a sports scholarship, then played ruby for Leinster, then maybe he was fired? I don't know, God, I'd never make a journalist, shoddy bitch. Then he was in this band called The Blizzards. Now, I can't lie and this is my damn blog so I feel I shouldn't have to. I loathe The Blizzards. I find them shite beyond belief, but that is ok, but I am no music journalist, nor am I a thirteen year old who will pay money to see a pop band so it's ok, and hiopefully The Blizzards feelings won't be hurt.

Here they are in actionz


Ahem.

Anyway, Niall Breslin is still a ride. These days he's lviing it up in London, producing and writing?? I think. He also has time, according to his twitter, to go see The Script (for shame...) and have 'awkward taxi man moments' whaterr that means.



In an interview on some random website I found he says that his favourite food is chorizo, he loves pints and his iphone and he like the style of Andre 3000.

Congrats to another Irish Hottie! Pussy loves youuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment