04 September 2010

Bold Blogger



Sorry guys! I know I've been the crappest blogger ever since I started this malarkey. I hope you weren't like this.

 I don't even have a good reason for not updating. Well, I kinda do. I'm finishing my Masters at the minute which involves writing my final Chapters and correcting earlier ones AND looking for a frakking job (Melt) which means writing CV's and cover letters...Blah blah blah.

Oh and I also started a new part-time job, in a fancy ladies clothes shop. It's shit though, business is sloooowww and I'm not built for retail (I tell the truth even though I'm on commision and I don't believe in the hard-sell).

So yea, busy times in Pussy Land. I have SOSO many ideas for Hot Irish Guys though EXCITI! Hold onto your bras!

No comments:

Post a Comment