19 September 2010

I'm lucky I have so much time on my hands...literally

I have been spending alot of time on my nails recently. This is a mixture of my love of an interesting nail and my broke-ness which equals no new clothes but new cheap things such as accessories and nail-varnish.

I decided to give leopard a go. I got three nail-varnishes from Pennys the last day I was in Dublin (like I said...broke). They are by 'essence colour and go'...class all the way with me. I got #32 Gold Rush, #33 Just In Case and #21 Fabuless.

I put the Gold Rush on as my base colour, then randomly blobbed Just In Case at regular intervals around each nail (I did four per nail) then I carefully drew circles round the blobs in Fabuless.

I took about two hours because I had to wait so long for each step to dry, I was on the phone to my sister so it was good.

Now, it wasn't perfect but if you looked closely it looked pretty good. I enjoyed having them because people did mention them to me. I'm no nail artist but when you wear as much black as me it's a fun thing to do to interest up a look.


Nails did.

No comments:

Post a Comment