05 September 2010

I need to blog about this like yesterday



I saw this on my favourite blog of all time Jezebel and I literally DIED. I laughed, I blushed, I giggled, I gasped, I puked, I cried, I shouted.

How BAD is this? Number One, you've got a hot guy with no top on..this makes us feel aroused, and if not aroused then at least interested.

Number Two, the hot guy talks about "moisture"..over and over and over again. Like, shut up friend, we get it ok??

Number Three, what are my feeling meant to be right now? Am I aroused or am I sickened? An I sickly aroused or arousedly sick?

Am I wrong to not want a hot dude to talk about the contents of a *whisper it* sanitary pad??? I actually feel ill even typing this. Our boyfriends can know about periods, they can buy us feminine hygeine products and they can even talk in-depth about period pains but SERIOUSLY does anyone want to talk to their boyfriend about how much they hate feeling soggy??!!

Look, Stayfree, kudos. Honestly, respect. But I'm not sure you are taking this in the right direction. I think the ad should be shot of hot couple making out in bed, he is rubbing her body, limbs are a-kimbo and then the girl gets shy and says something like 'emm..we need to stop' and he's all like 'why?' and she's like 'I'm worried I smell or something...' and he thinks it's because they've spent the day walking around a hip neighbourhood and says 'I can't smell anything'. She sighs with relief. FIN.

Ps. Im officially a true Jezzie! I posted my first comment on the site today! Yeo!

No comments:

Post a Comment