12 May 2010

I just birthed a blog! It wasn't that hard...

Ive been thinking about starting a blog for a long time but never got round to it. Now seems like a good time as I am approaching the end of my Masters (which has taken the last three years) and I am also moving home (100 miles) after seven years as an independent woman *sobz*.

I am thinking that since I'll be home acting like a feotus (living with my parents, eating their food, arguing with my siblings) I will need an outlet. Maybe a blog will be that outlet. Or maybe I'll need to coerce my Doctor into prescribing me some damn xanax.

Before I hit the button labelled 'create a blog' I could alwaysthink of five things, off the cuff, that I could blog about, but since I hit that button, it feels like I've retracted into my chrysalis and now I'm too shy to think about anything *girlish giggles*.

Ok lemme go think up some stuff and find out how to move pictures from one internet place to another and then I'll be back.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment