21 May 2010

I thought I was hungover yesterday...

Holy Sweet Jesus.
I thought I was hungover yesterday? That was nothing on today...I'm ill, I'm dying. I don't even care anymore, I'm about to walk out in my street and beg a car to hit me, I feel so unwell.

This should technically be a great hangover day, I have all the hangover food that I bought yesterday but didn't eat because I was out drinking again, I have the house (and thus, the remote)  to myself, I should have added tolerance to the pain because I just went through this yesterday, but somehow I feel so bad that nothing is good.
So I mentioned that I have so little time left in Dublin, I have decided to take all the oppurtunities to go out and do stuff I can. So yesterday, I was just drifting off into a end-of-hangover fug when my flattie texted to say lets go boozing outside in the Pav. I couldn't refuse. So, we went there, lots of Devils Bit cider.
Later we went to Base Bar, which is kind of the reason for this post. So Base Bar is a club just off Grafton Street and I've only been on  Thursday which is gay night.
It is an absolute whale of a time! Within minutes of being in there the hits were stacking up. We're talking Gaga, Cheryl, Beyonce and Robyn...diva-licious!

Being a single girl I don't often go to gay bars just because I'm usually on the hunt for a male who likes the female form but Base bar is a great spot. The drink is sooooo cheap! You can get a vodka and energy drink for €4 and a tequila for €2. Although, I really overdid it last night *stabs self in eye*

I love a good dance-y night out, just drink a few shots and then get on the dancefloor. Anyway I can't talk about this anymore. I'm going to murder myself then hopefully eat some garlic bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment