20 May 2010

Punks I'd like to...

I am sooo hungover today that the only thing I am fit for is lying on my bed, randomly pinballing around the internet and massaging the area on my forehead where most of the pain seems to be coming from.

However, this can be good because I came across this shit. http://fuckyeahpilfs.tumblr.com/. Punks Id Like to Fuck is the brainchild of two girls called Michele and Katrina. Basically its hot, dirty punks and punk-like humans, it's somethig to do with owning your own sexuality/arousal and thus not being 'a living fuckdoll'...or something.
 The guy on the left. I like it all.

I took a look aorund and yea, some people on there are kinda hot. I dont know, when I look at some pictures of people I'd want to fuck, I want to actually want to fuck them..not like this where I'm like "omg he'd be a hottie without the blood stained teeth" or "cute face, definatly looks like there would be a smell of mushroom around him though".  I guess I'm totally missing the point, and I just must not be attracted to punks.

Theres something reassuring about saying I'm not attracted to punks. Its like "Don't worry Mum"

The girls who run this are pretty harcore feminist, their rights to their vaginas and their right to their arousal is a big deal. I get it. I respect that. My only problem is when people get a bit earnest about it. I have some friends who are really earnest about their passions, I do get it, honestly, I have passions. But if someone calls someone a retard in front of me I don't start to cry or dispense lectures "Don't say retard! They are children with special educational needs and actually everyone has special educational needs if you think about it...." five hours later the lecture is over and so is the craic.

But yea, respect for putting up some pictures of some hot 'alternative' guys. Its like hot Gingers or hot Aisans
Look at these two, this shit is hot. I think I like it because theres two of them.

A problem I have with punks is that I don't love men that spend too much time on their 'look'. I like a guy who gets his sister to cut his hair, who ony gets new clothes on Christmas and his birthday and if he has dry skin he uses something ridiculous like vaseline.
 Like these two.

I'm not saying that the two punks use Nivea for Men and go to the Punk Outfitters every payday, but they do go to a tatoo parlour or a piercing shop with a clear idea in their head 'Oh I know something that will look really good/cool'. They do look in the mirror and think 'How can I look more punk-like today?'. I just don't love that shit.
Now, if someone made a blog called Men with Good Arms, Stubble, Glasses, Chunky Body, Little or No Fashion Sense, i'd be all over that shit. I'd be subsrcibing, buying the t-shirt and the book, e-mailing the creator, posting comments and putting a feed from here to there. Ahhh, someone needs to make that blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment