16 May 2010

Stuff I've bought recently

I bought this bump-it in a Pound Stretcher at home, well I say I bought it but my Mum, Big Una actually bought it and I gave her a fiver. Oh the shame of not being able to afford a good-hair-device that costs £9.99
I tried to use it last night, but as usual with all my fake hair implements, I realised I would just take it out after one pint so I put it away and told myself 'I'll wear it the next time' (I have a fake fringe I have still not worn because I'll wear it the next time).

Some nice nail-varnishes. Orange is my third favourite colour after gold and coral so Im excited about that. The pink Star Gazer stuff is unreal. Nums.
The Star Gazer stuff is my homage to Snookie. I wore it last night, fingers and toes and felt Jersalicious. I always feel Jersalicious though.

Ok, so I didn't techincally buy this, I found it downstairs and I've decided Im going to keep it.
I've never read any Sparks books, they sound like a pile o' shite but I'm in the mood right now for a weepie. It better get my juices flowing. I watched the Notebook for the first time at Easter with my sisters. They're a hot couple, it's a pity they get old. Actually, thats an idea for a post - the collected works of Nicholas Sparks. Hmm...I'll get on that.

This is the last thing I bought, well, the remains of it. Abrakebabra's quesadilla! My flattie and I went to Abras after 'the club' (in Lil Wayne voice) last night. It was immense but it tasted even better this morning, washed down with a cold milk. Huzzah for fast food!
I've just realised I'm a total minger. Ah well. I have pictures of me and my sister in Croatia last summer eating burritos and drinking wine in bed. FTW!

Theres nothing like a good coloured bra to keep you in cheerful mood. So I bought two coral bras from Pennys, noice! Well, Big Una bought me one of them.
I have had about 8 coral bras over the years but I really like a flash of coral at a shoulder.  Yes, this does look gigantic. Maybe I will make an umbrella out of a cup.

The stuff I've bought recently looks a bit frivolous, to be honest. I should have bought a dictionary or graph paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment