25 March 2011

The men of Fade Street

So I said I would do a 'Men of Fade Street' post last weekend (oorrr the weekend before) and this is me getting round to it. I'm a lazy BATCH this week, meso tired!

So the talent in Fade Street is Ok, there are a few who would perhaps make the 'Hot Irish Guy' list.

I have already dealt with The Biggest Penis in Ireland, Michael O'Doherty...
Love that pic...heh heh heh.

So this guy is called Diarmaid Maher, he originally came on the scene as one of the Stellar Hottest Bachelors but was subsequently employed by Stellar magazine as a kind of 'Agony Uncle'. I mean, in theory, on paper he's hot. He does nada for me, but I'm not really into clean shaven dudes.
Here's his visage. In this scene he's talking to Harrison about...flange or some such shite. I have three words Diarmuid Yous a hoe.

Aforementioned 'Harrison'.
I mean..he's hot but...no, just does nothing for me. Do these guys not know that douchebaggery is sooo 2000 and late? He chats up some 'bird' at the bar and makes Louise cry waaaahhh. Dry yo eyez Lou.

There is an uuuuuber funny facebook profile set up for him. Fuuck, it would be soooo shite to be a celebrity - imagine people shit talking about you and setting up embarassing fb groups in yo own name?!

Ok so another set of lads in this 'reality tv show' is Dublin band Karate Kids. Here they are
Or Kid Karate...whaterrrr

There are two of them, Kevin Breen who doesn't really have a huge part in the show and Steven Gannon who has a bigger part as he was french kissing thon Dani. Hes a wee bit of a ride to be honest

I really don't have anything to say about these lads...I can't imagine their motivation for being on the show though.

THEN there is Art Director at Stellar magazine, Dillon St Paul...everything about him makes me laugh from his tan to his eyebrows. He seems quite fun. Hilariously my friend saw him in a Centra and took a photo! It was mazin.
He's a pure magazine gay which is a sub-section with whom I am unfamiliar.

There was also this ...this....PAIN IN MY ARSE of a lad called Keith Kenny. He was dating Cici, who is in fairness, a total roide. Anyway he was SO OBVIOUSLY the Justin Bobby character that it really made me ragin - don't be lazy you fucking reality tv shoe hoors! Think of something a wee bit original
Here's his bake...yea, I know.

He got in some really classy fight with Dani because she 'accused him of asking her on a date', the whole situation was clumsy and vague but this was the outcome
*french accent* why Madame, you are so tres tres chic! I am so tres tres impressed avec your lovely country!

So yea, a quick guide to the lads of Fade Street.

I need more pap photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment