13 March 2011

Obsessed with Weddings

I am sooo obsessed with weddings. I don't EVEN know why considering I have only been to three weddings and none of anyone particularly close to me so I have never had any hand or in-put into the organisation of a wedding. But still I loooove to talk about them.

I stumbled across this a-may-zing site this morning which has now taken up the rest of the facking morning as I am just sitting on it going "Ooohhh" "Ahhh" etc.

It's called Rock and Roll Bride and it has a load of people's cool, interesting, different weddings on there.

It makes me think about my ideal wedding. Well first I need some money, some time, to get a facking proper job. Oh, and a man. Yep, a man is kind of necessary.

I came across it as a couple from where I'm from were on it. They did a cool, rockabilly wedding in the registry office and then held their recetion in a restarant (I can't fucking spell that word). I liked it because it changed my opinion. I always thought weddings done like that would be a bit shit but theirs was classy and cool and lovely.

Herez a link to their fun wedding

Herez some fun wedding ideas I like. Get married here

Pictures here

and here

Reception here

State of me daydreamin about some California wedding when I'm from facking Ireland!! Ah, these dreams of mine, will stay within the confines of my blog....Imma kill myself now...

Back on point. Wearing this hot piece of Stella Mc Cartney. Jayziz. I'd sell my imaginary groom for this

With these Isabel Marant puppies

And this to top off the whole shebang

OHMIGAWD Who sits around planning their imaginary wedding on their blog??? Who does that??? You fucking psycho!!!

STFU I'm hungover, single, thirsty and wedding chat is soothing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment